Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Gross!!!!



For those of you who really know me, you know what a germ freak I am. My kids are always washing their hands or putting sanitizer on. That being said, it makes the next thing I say even better. I went to check on my cute little Kate and where do you think I found her? In the bathroom playing in the toilet that someone had gone #2 in and hadn't flushed it and so my sweet little angel was grabbing the toilet paper out of the toilet. EWWWW!! I hurried and picked her up, washed her hands (while she's still trying to touch everything). Then I didn't think she was clean enough (what if she had gotten it on her clothes or in her hair), so then she got put into the tub. Just let it be known that it wasn't my kids who hadn't flushed the toilet, 2 of my 3 that are potty trained still need help in the bathroom, and we had 5 neighbor kids over at the time.


2 comments:

Kaarina said...

Ewe, its at least a little better when you know who the "donation" is from...yikes. As a fellow germ freak (as you know) I am horrified for you...as sooooo laughing at the same time!

Nicole said...

I am laughing and oh grossing at the same time!! All I could think of was that I'd have done the same thing, and also that I'm glad they now have that vaccine for the rotovirus! ICK!!