Sunday, February 21, 2010

6 Months


I can't believe that Halle is already 6 months old. The time has gone by so fast. She is such a good natured baby that is always willing to give you a huge smile. And I absolutely love her big, blue eyes!



She has learned how to sit up, and is starting to tuck her legs up underneath her, like she wants to crawl.




Halle's 6 month growth stats are 14 lbs. 3 oz. (20th percentile) and 24 1/2 inches (25th percentile). She's still tiny, but compared to her birth weight, of 4 lbs. 13 oz., she's grown quite a bit.

4 comments:

Clark, Jolie and Avery said...

Oh Andrea, she's so cute! Please tell your mom and family hello for me. Love Jolie

Neese Family said...

Hey Andrea! What a doll your little girl is. Okay, so I probably should tell you who I am so you don't feel like you have a weird blog stalker!!! This is Tammi Wilson, you know me as Hermana Wilson, I hope!!! Anyway, I found you through Janell's blog. I am writing you because I am hoping that you might know where I can find Michelle Kinder. Tito Rivera sent me a letter for her, and I can't find her. I have been horrible at keeping in touch with people, obviously by having to tell you what my new last name is that I have had the last ten years!!! Anyway, if you do know how I can get in touch with her, or if you would like to keep in touch with me (which I would love!) please send me an email to troicecilia@yahoo.com Thanks so much!

Jessica said...

Love love love these pictures!!!

Kaarina said...

She is beautiful! 6 months already? Wow, time goes so fast...