Friday, May 20, 2011

What We've Been Doing






So... as you can tell I have been a complete slacker in my blog lately. I apologize. Let me give you a brief overview of the last month a half.



Easter
The kids were excited about their new Spring pajamas. It would be nice if it were actually warm enough to wear them.








Hey Jarren, nice Easter basket on your head.







Maya loves zebras, so the Easter Bunny picked out a good pair.






Annual Easter Egg Hunt






My brother and his wife are awesome about putting on an Easter egg hunt every year in their backyard. It is something we look forward to for many months before Easter. There are so many eggs that the older kids always end up with full baskets and the younger kids always get enough to satisfy their candy cravings.



You can totally tell that this girl is mine. Look at all the good chocolate in her hands.












Mother's Day





This was the picture we used for our Mother's Day project for our wonderful grandmas. Aren't I the luckiest mom ever to have these little cuties?



Dance Recital




Maya had her Spring dance recital a few weeks ago. She did such a good job! I was so proud of her.



Sorry for the funny spacing. I can't get it figured out.

1 comment:

Chad said...

What? No update on Jason's travels? No mention of our killer game nights? I feel gypped.