Monday, August 15, 2011

Planet Play








This last Saturday we spent the day with my family at Planet Play. My little brother leaves in 2 1/2 weeks for his mission, so we are trying to see him a little bit more before he leaves. We ate some yummy food and then played; and then we ate a few more times :) And if you notice from the pictures, we are color coordinated because we had family pictures taken before Planet Play. My kids thought it was great that they got to have a buddy. Kate went with my mom, Maya went with my dad, Karli with Jessica, Jarren with Jason and Halle with me. Maya stuck to my dad like glue, it was so cute.







Jarren especially enjoyed the video games, Katie liked the go carts, and Halle enjoyed the merry-go-round and the little car. We all had a great time, except for poor Kate got a really bad headache towards the end, and unfortunately I didn't have any medicine with me.





Karli thought it was great being able to swipe her own card to get the merry-go-round to go. And as you can see from the picture, she enjoyed being a little bit silly too.


No comments: