Tuesday, January 10, 2012

We Finally Caught the Mouse

So for over a month we have tried to catch a little mouse that has been scampering around our kitchen. And last night we finally caught it! Hooray! Jarren gave us the idea that finally worked; I guess we should have asked him a month ago what to do.

This little mouse has gotten onto my pantry shelves at least twice, and I was pretty disgusted cleaning up after it. It got out of a sticky trap, somehow avoided being caught in the regular mouse trap when Jason and I both heard it go off, and avoided dying after eating some mouse poison. It also managed to sneakily eat the peanut butter off of the regular mouse trap without setting it off probably about 6-8 times. I'm glad he is finally gone! Although Jason said it was a "cute little guy" as he was carrying it out to the garbage can. (EWW! It is NOT cute!)

2 comments:

Chad said...

No pictures?

Jessica said...

So happy for you when I read the title of this post!! How did you finally catch it?? I must hear the story soon!