Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Easter

Easter has come and gone.  And I'm finally getting around to posting about it.  We really looked forward to the Easter egg hunt at my brother, Tyler's house.  I have to remind my bigger kids every year that they need to remember that there are littler kids and not to hog the candy ( I know, what a rude mom).


                                    The line up. It's so hard to wait.


                                                 Cousins!








Decorating eggs was fun.  My sister, Jessica, was there to help and it really helped to have a few extra hands and eyes.  These aren't the best pictures, but they were all I took.


Halle has some Easter grass in her hair, nice!


New Easter clothes for church are always fun.  I couldn't find a dress for Maya, so I told her I owe her.  She hasn't let me forget yet.


                                            I love these kids!

No comments: