Sunday, December 16, 2012

Gingerbread Houses

It's a tradition to make gingerbread houses at my parents house every Christmas.  This is something we look forward to every year.  My mom was a saint to make 9 houses this year, 5 of them for my family alone. :)  As the kids are getting bigger they are putting a lot more thought into their houses. They aren't as concerned about the amount of candy on their house, but more on how their house actually looks.



Here's the crew, minus my mom, who was taking the picture.
 




 
We always have to have a lot of fun too. 
My brothers pretending to be walruses with pretzels. Nice !?!

1 comment:

Chad said...

I have never made a ginger bread house, mostly because I could not let the ginger bread last long enough. I would eat it. In my next life, which in my mind closely resembles Candy Land, I will be much fatter.