Thursday, April 25, 2013

Fun Weekend

This last weekend we went to a family fun center.  We weren't sure what to expect because we had never been there before, but it ended up being a lot of fun.  Jarren and Maya loved the rock wall.  Maya pretty much flew up to the top of the wall, she's really strong.  Jarren is more afraid of heights like his mom, and so it took a few more tries, but he did make it to the top.

 

I think I'm getting old because there was a ride there that didn't look too scary.  It went up a little and then dropped you back down.  I mean, even little tiny kids could ride this ride.  But as soon as it started to go up, I knew I was in trouble, it sure seemed higher than it looked from the ground.  Luckily for me, Halle didn't like it either.

There were Go Carts, which ended up being really fun.  The line was long, and so after 30 minutes of waiting it was finally our turn.  However, as we were ready to get on, the worker there informed us that Jarren and Maya were too small to drive alone.  That's a problem when Jason is with Halle and Brock and so it's just me and 4 kids.  Luckily 2 teenage girls got in line right then and offered to take Jarren and Maya; it worked out good for both of us, because my kids got to ride and these girls got out of a half hour wait in line.

Looking at this picture, Karli really looks like me.
 

We told Jarren we could go again soon because we didn't have time to do laser tag, and he was pretty disappointed.

No comments: