Wednesday, March 19, 2008

I Finally Did It!

I have finally done something that I vowed I would never do. Set up a blog. I have had so much fun looking at friends blogs, that I thought it would be fun to share what's happening with our family. With 4 kids I can't guarantee that it will be updated frequently, but I will do my best.

I decided on the name of our blog after Jason and I took Maya to Disney on Ice this past weekend. The theme was Princess Wishes and so we dressed Maya up like a Belle and she was beautiful. We didn't take the other kids, but I was informed that Karli's favorite princess is Snow White and Jarren's is Cinderella. So we have a house of princesses and a prince.

5 comments:

Jennisa said...

WHOO HOO! I'm SUPER EXCITED!!! You know I'll be here ALL the time looking at your beautiful kiddos!

Janell said...

yeah for blogs!!! So happy you have one - you are going to love it!!
Janell

Nicole said...

How fun! Thanks for sharing the pictures of your beautiful children. They grow up way too fast! Take care and we'll be checking this periodically!

Jody said...

I'm glad you joined the blogging world! It will be nice to stay in touch this way. If you don't have ours it's www.theadamsworld.blogspot.com. Your kids are all adorable. Now we need to see some pictures of you and Jason too!!

Natalie said...

Thanks for sending your blog my way. It's so fun to see pictures of your cute family.