Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Purple Day




Karli's favorite color is purple and today must have been a purple day in her mind. She started the day by picking out her favorite "purple pants" with a purple shirt (as soon as she sees these clothes in the clothes basket she has to put them on, even if it's almost dinnertime). Then she got upset because the outfit I had picked out for Kate to wear wasn't the purple outfit she wanted, so to please her, I put Kate in the purple outfit. Then, we went to the store to get her some new spring pajamas. I showed her some pink ones, but she instantly saw a purple pair that I had missed. We came out of the store with the purple pair.

4 comments:

Jennisa said...

She looks so much like her daddy! I LOVE her little curls, too!

Kate is just getting bigger and bigger. Still can't believe you have 4...holy cow! :)

Nicole said...

Well, she's obviously a girl who knows her own mind! And what she wants for all others involved! That story reminds me a little of my Miriam! The girl just knows what she likes! They are just adorable!

Natalie said...

What cute girls! And your baby has sure grown...how did you get such a little chunk?

Jessica said...

I love my little head strong Karli!!