Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Soccer Trio

(Karli was saying "Cheese" when I took the picture)

Maya got her soccer uniform last night. She decided that she needed to try it on, so then Jarren needed to put his on from a few seasons ago, and since he had another one we decided to put it on Karli. I got a cute picture of the 3 of them, and within 10 minutes of taking it I had 2 girls with fat lips. Jarren tried to kick the ball and kicked Maya's lip instead, she bled pretty good. Then just a few minutes later, Karli pulled the baby swing down on top of her and got a fat lip too. We'll see when we pull out all 3 soccer uniforms again.




3 comments:

Nicole said...

Well, that's the way some days are. Someone is injuring someone, and then someone else is tipping something over on themselves, or jumping off the kitchen table! Oh, wait, that's my house, never mind! I think it's universal. I still can't figure out what draws kid's into wanting to play ball in the house!

Jessica said...

I must say I have the cutest nephew and nieces!! SO SO SO cute!! They must get it from their parents (and maybe their aunt)

Jennisa said...

they are TOO cute! :)