Tuesday, June 10, 2008

What's a Squishy?

Last week Jarren and I were reading a book; and in the book 2 boys gave somebody a squishy. They put 2 ketchup packets underneath the toilet seat, and then when somebody sat on it the ketchup squirted all over. At the time Jarren thought this was great. But then I made the mistake of thinking that he had forgotten about it. Well...Jarren decided to try it last night without anybody knowing about it. Sweet little Maya was the unsuspecting victim. I ran up the stairs to the bathroom to hear Maya saying, "There's ketchup on my underwear and in the toilet." We'll see if Jarren gets to read those book again.

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Sorry, I couldn't stop myself from laughing! I'm sure my son will try some type of antic similar to this. Hmm...might be a good idea to hide the ketchup and other condiments! : )

Janell said...

Poor little Maya - but this is funny!!!! Oh, boys...

Jody said...

You have to admit - that's pretty funny. Thanks for the heads up on not letting my boys read that book, though. :)

Jennisa said...

OH NO! Poor Maya! It is pretty funny though! I'm sure you had to hold back the smiles and laughter! :)