Sunday, July 20, 2008

Hiking in the Mountains



Yesterday we took our family to the mountains to do a little hike/walk. We all had a really fun time. We had hoped it would be cooler there, but it really wasn't. I took Maya's picture once or twice and then after that she kept asking me to take it over and over again, it was pretty funny.




The funnest part was after we finished our hike and were having a little snack. The squirrels were all over, I guess hoping for a little snack too. The kids all had fun watching them run around. It reminded me of when we lived in South Dakota and the squirrels were everywhere. Jason and I loved seeing them all around the town.




3 comments:

Jennisa said...

What a cute family!

Natalie said...

Looks like Silver Lake...we were just up there last week. Too bad we didn't run into you!

Nicole said...

What a beautiful area you live in! No wonder you couldn't wait to leave our great state!