Monday, July 7, 2008

Vacation

We had a little vacation this past week. Jason's brother and his family came to visit from California and we did some fun things together. They have 3 kids that are close in age to ours, so the kids all had so much fun playing together. We went to a water park on Tuesday and I was surprised how much Maya enjoyed going down the water slides; I didn't think she even liked water; I guess I was wrong. I even surprised myself by going down a scary slide too (3 times to be exact...I just kept my eyes shut really tight, so I couldn't see where I was going and I held onto the mat with a death grip).

On Thursday we went to Idaho for a big family reunion. We had a lot of fun seeing family that we don't see very often. We went to a parade, did fireworks, and had a "Meat Fest".

Jarren with cousin Madison.





Some of the gang...Dawson, Madison, Grandma, Karli, Jarren and Maya



Maya and Kate at the "Meat Fest". Kate even had some corn on the cob to suck on.

3 comments:

Jennisa said...

Sounds like you guys had a fun filled weekend with family! So nice you live close to them all! :)

Janell said...

This looks like so much fun!! And I can just see you with your eyes shut on the slide - how fun!

The Robinsons said...

Cute pictures! We had a great time - lets do it again soon!