Tuesday, December 30, 2008

New Table


We bought a new table yesterday and were able to get it all put together today, thanks to Jason, Jarren and my dad. I love it and so do the kids. I knew their favorite part would be the bench and I was right. I should have gotten a picture of them sitting on it. It's kind of fun because all 3 of the older kids can sit on it, with plenty of room to spare, Kate can probable sit there too when she gets bigger, we'll see. It was so nice at dinner to have plenty of room for everybody and their food.


3 comments:

Michelle Jensen said...

your new table is gorgeous Andrea!!! I can't wait until I'm brave enough to buy a new one for my house. Ciarra will be 5 in 2 more years so maybe by then she won't pound her fork in my table.

Nicole said...

You have been so busy and your family is just beautiful! My goal for 2009 is to get organized like Andrea! I have been wanting to start a blog and share pictures of our family too, but can't seem to make it happen! I keep using the baby as an excuse, but he's nearly 2 mo old, so that won't hold too much longer! Happy to see you had a blessed Christmas and hope you have a fantastic New Year! Love, Nicole, Ryan, Miriam, Julius, and Julian

Kaarina said...

Oooo so nice...