Thursday, December 18, 2008

Santa

Our family got to see Santa about a week and a half ago. Some of the things they asked for were a little humorous. Sorry the pictures are a little bit blurry, I don't know what happened.


Karli asked for a kitty, not a toy one, a real one. Oh dear! I told her that it might get too cold in Santa's sleigh, so she might have to think of something else. (Right now, I take care of kids, not animals).




Jarren is thinking about what he's going to ask for. When we got home he was pretty concerned because he must have gotten nervous while he was talking to Santa because when he asked Jarren what he wanted, he said toys. Well, Jarren doesn't want just any toy, he wants Lego's. He wanted to make sure Santa knew the difference. What a cute little kid!



Maya didn't want to sit on Santa's lap by herself, so me and Kate joined her.



I had to throw theses picture in too. The night we saw Santa was the first night I put Kate's hair in pigtails. Cute!!


1 comment:

Jessica said...

I love love love the pigtails!!