Saturday, March 7, 2009

FIVE

We just wanted to let you know that we are expecting baby #5. We are very excited and so are the kids. I know a lot of you probably think we are crazy, and I know life will be crazy around here, but we couldn't be more excited. I am due on Sep. 3, making me 14 weeks. Since most of you know my history, we are hoping the baby will wait until at least mid August.

When we told the kids we were going to have another baby, Jarren was so funny. He looked at me and gave me and the baby a big hug and said, "I didn't know." It was so cute, off course he didn't know.

4 comments:

Jennisa said...

OMGOODNESS! What fun news! Congrats to you all! I'm pulling for a boy!!!

Julie said...

I say is your can mentally handle five go for it. I grew up with two brothers and Justin had five siblings. The holidays and parties are definately funner at his house. I think I would have one more if my body could take it and I was younger.

Ashley said...

Congratulations again! You are a fantastic Mom and they are all lucky to have you!

Nicole said...

Good for you! Contratulations! That is very exciting! If I was able, I'd be right there with you!