Sunday, August 30, 2009

First day of school- Take 1

Jarren started 2nd grade this last week. He was so excited for the first day that he told me he was afraid he wasn't going to sleep very good the night before. He really seems to like his teacher, although in all honesty, I think he'd really rather have his 1st grade teacher, Mrs. Atkisson, again. He tells me every day that he sees her or he talks to her. I think it's so cute that he likes her that much, she really was an awesome teacher! (I'm hoping Maya will get her next year).

Maya and Karli start school this next week, so their pictures and experiences will be coming soon.

2 comments:

Chad said...

C'mon, you guys have like 9 kids in school... Don't be like us and neglect the rest of them!!!

Chad said...

ps- blog title needs to change to 4 Princesses, or even 5, don't sell yourself short there Andrea!