Tuesday, September 8, 2009

First Day- Take 2 and 3


Maya started kindergarten this last week and she absolutely LOVED it! When we got to school on the first day she was acting kind of funny, so I asked her if she was okay and she told me that she was just shy. She was nervous going into the classroom at first, but once she got there she did great. The only other time when she told me she acted shy was when she had to tell the kids in the class her name.

We did have our first clothes battle on the first day of school. I wanted her to wear one of her new dresses. Maya wanted to wear old clothes with her brand new tennis shoes. Of course Maya won.


Karli started Preschool last week too. She was so excited to go to Ms. Charri's class, there was no nervousness shown on behalf of this child. As soon as she came out the door she was telling me everything that had happened at school. I was shocked, I remember asking Jarren what happened at school at Ms. Charri's and he could never remember. One of the differences I guess between boys and girls.

4 comments:

Clark, Jolie and Avery said...

I'm so glad I found your blog. I love reading it and keeping up on what's going on with family. Your kids are so, so cute!

Chad said...

So is Jason the Prince? Or Is Jarren? And who is the Jester?

Ashley said...

Maya looks so cute and so tall! I hope that she is enjoying kindergarten and I know she will do great! Please tell her hello and that I miss her!

Kaarina said...

So stinkin' cute! Love it :)