Thursday, September 17, 2009

Nail Polish

Can I just start out by saying that I DO NOT like nail polish. I thought I was being such a good mom by painting the fingernails and toenails of Maya, Karli and Kate. Well, afterwords one of my sweet little angels, named Karli, decided that she was going to use 3/4 of a bottle of polish on the wall and the carpet. Lucky for me she chose to hide behind the couch in our living room and do it. So, I guess we'll only have a problem if we move that couch. I was able to remove a lot of it from the carpet with Windex; who knew that Windex cleaned carpet and windows? (Thank goodness for the Internet for that idea). The wall, well the polish pretty much stayed there. I guess it's a good thing we really need to paint anyway.

2 comments:

Chad said...

I wish I felt good about laughing at this, but you know my kids are just like your kids, so I really feel bad. Next time you guys are over ask me to show you where Tierra carved her name into our wood walls downstairs.

Michelle Jensen said...

I should say its not funny but it is.. My girls have done that plenty of times and finally after years of practice they finally put a towel under wherever they are doing it and they don't spill now.. Also did you try nailpolish remover with acetone in it to take it off the wall?? It worked when I had to get it off our walls.