Thursday, January 7, 2010

Gingerbread Houses

One of my favorite Christmas traditions is making gingerbread houses. We've done it every year since I was probably one; that's a pretty long time. Anyway, my mom is awesome! She baked the pieces for 8 houses. 4 for my oldest kids, 2 for my niece and nephew and one each for my younger brother and sister. The kids all had so much fun decorating their own houses. I was surprised that Kate was able to do a lot of hers by herself.




All the kids had pink cheeks; it must have been hot at my moms house.
This last picture is awsome! Doesn't Maya look happy? It reminds me of her school pictures this year before we had retakes done. She told us she ran out of smiles for school pictures, maybe that's what happened here.

1 comment:

Chad said...

I hated gingerbread house making because you could never eat them, I wanted to eat them, but no, they were decorations. I also love run on sentences if you were wondering from my comment.