Sunday, October 10, 2010

Basketball MVP


Jason had a basketball tournament for work this last week. And me and the kids were able to come watch. They played at Energy Solutions Arena where the Utah Jazz play. And the cool thing was that Jason's team got to be coached by Jerry Sloan, the head coach for the Utah Jazz. Me and Jarren thought that was pretty awesome.


At the end of the tournament they did awards and Jason got the MVP award. He got a basketball signed by the 4 Jazz coaches. He downplayed it all by saying, "I didn't know they gave the MVP award to people who miss layups." He then proceeded to say, "I'll never give the Jazz players a hard time again for missing layups." I guess it's hard to shoot there. Anyway, good job Jason! I'm proud of you!

2 comments:

Kaarina said...

That is Awesome! Love that Jerry Sloan :)

Chad said...

So humble. I bet you still yell at the Jazz for missing layups, as you should... they get paid a lot more than you.