Sunday, October 10, 2010

Dance

Maya and Karli started dance a month ago. I think they look so cute all dressed up every week. Maya really likes it. Karli on the other hand, not so much. Karli tells me every week that she doesn't want to go; and I'm mean because I tell her that I've already paid for it so she has to go. I say the say thing about preschool because every time she's supposed to go she tells me she doesn't want to go. And again I'm mean, I tell her I've already paid so she needs to go. I tell her she should go to preschool so she can learn how to read when she goes to kindergarten. Her response to that is that she likes it when I read to her. Hmm, what do you say to that?
Anway, here's some cute dance pictures. Kate's not in dance but I really think she'd like it. She loves to put on this dance costume and dance around.



1 comment:

Jessica said...

Darling pictures!! I remember hiding under mom's bed because I didn't want to go to dance either :)