Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Idaho



We went to Idaho this weekend, and this is the only picture that I took. Jarren thought it was great having a boy to play with (thanks Tregan for being Jarren's buddy). This picture was taken outside of Big Jud's, it is our favorite place to eat when we go to Idaho. Being a germ nut, I can't think about the way the place looks and just enjoy the food. Our family enjoyed a 1 lb. burger, fries, tator tots, onion rings, mini corn dogs and ice cream (I know, pretty healthy, but very yummy).


The weather wasn't the best, but we had a great time. Jason and I were able to visit the new Rexburg temple. It was so pretty. It reminded us a lot of the Winter Quarters temple we got to go to when we lived in South Dakota.


The kids all had fun making beaded necklaces and bracelets; even Jarren thought this was great. Thanks Diana for the fun and for sharing your beads!


I'm not sure how many times the girls went to visit the horses next door. I hope the horses didn't get sick from all the grass and weeds they fed them.

No comments: