Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mission Call for My Little Brother

My little brother, Jordan, got his mission call for our church tonight. He will serve 2 years in the California, Long Beach, Spanish speaking mission. I am so excited for him. And I am so glad he gets to learn Spanish. My dad had to work tonight, so we all went to my dad's store to open it. (Sounds familiar, I opened my mission call at my dad's store too). Jordan will leave the end of August.



The excitement and anticipation...waiting to see where it will be.



The proud nieces and nephews. They sure love Uncle Jordan! We were figuring how old some of the kids would be when Jordan comes home. Jarren will be 11 and Halle will be 4. That is crazy!



The proud mom and dad. They all look a little teary eyed (Tears of joy, of course).



One of the proud sisters. My sister was on a cruise, so she missed being there. Sorry Jess, we missed you, but I'm sure you were having a great time in Mexico.



And last, but not least, the proud girlfriend, Esther. Our family really likes Esther. We sure hope she's still around when Jordan comes home.

1 comment:

Clark, Jolie and Avery said...

Please tell Jordan how excited I am that he's coming to California! I live in the Fresno mission but California is a great place to serve. Wayne served his mission in San Diego. It's hard to believe Jordan is old enough for a mission. Time flies. We were in Utah this past week for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. We celebrated it with family activities for 3 whole days! Again, I'm super excited for Jordan!