Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jordan's Wedding


My little brother, Jordan,  got married this last Friday.  Our family really likes his wife, Esther, and are really excited to have her be part of our family.



 It was sure hard waiting for Jordan and Esther to come out of the temple and it was really hot.




This picture didn't turn out super clear, but it's all the grandkids on my side of the family.  Esther's family made the super cute dresses for the girls.  They also made the bow ties for the boys.  Jarren wasn't impressed by the bow ties, but he was reassured he would only have to wear it one time.

This was the best picture I got of my kids.  Maya's eyes are closed, but the next picture explains why it's the best.  Jarren thought the photographer said to pull a funny face.  I told him he never said such a thing, so I'm sure the rest of the pictures he took of Jarren look the same.


 Again, Maya's eyes are closed, it must have been too sunny for her.  It's a good thing she's cute, even with her eyes closed.
Jason loves this little girl!

1 comment:

Natalie said...

I haven't looked at your blog in a little while and just found out about the baby boy your expecting! Congratulations! I'm so excited for you. Hard to believe your "baby" brother is married now. Cute pictures!