Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Last Day of School

Seriously...where does the time go?  I feel like my kids just barely started kindergarten, 2nd and 4th grade.  Now they are done for the summer.  I feel like I just barely took their beginning of year pictures and now I'm posting their end of year ones.

Here is Preschool Graduation for Kate.  She still has one more year of preschool, so I guess she gets to graduate twice.  The little girl next to Kate is her best friend and neighbor Sydney.




Here is Jarren at his awards assembly for school.  Mohawk and all for crazy hair day.

I love this picture of  Jarren.  Isn't he a cutie?
Jarren and his teacher.




Maya thought her teacher was great this year!  Her little face is red from being out in the scorching heat for their school's end of year Dance Festival.

Karli is happy because school is over.  Now she's officially a 1st grader.

No comments: