Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We have another walker!


Our sweet little Kate is now a walker. On Sunday she started taking a few steps. We went to my mom and dad's house and Kate thought it was pretty fun trying to walk to the candy can so she could get a treat. (My sister Jessica learned how to walk by going towards the candy can at my grandpa's house. Now the candy can is at my mom's house and my sweet little Kate Jessica, named after her aunt, was learning the same way. Awesome!)

Now 2 days later she is trying to walk wherever she can. She even walked across most of her bedroom today. It's so cute! Some of the time she even walk sideways. I can't believe my baby is big enough to be walking.

1 comment:

Chad said...

Good luck keeping up with all 4 now!

When we buy new chairs for our table, is it okay if we copy your idea about the bench, I think that is the best idea ever!