Monday, January 26, 2009

Why are our lives so busy?

I don't know what has happened the 2nd half of January (maybe it's the 2 birthday's we had); but life has been crazy busy. I've hardly checked anybody's blog for a week or two. Hopefully now that it's almost February life will be a little less chaotic.

Jason left for a business trip to Ohio today, he'll be gone for 4 days. I hate it when he leaves. Things just aren't the same when he's gone.

Here's some cute pictures from the last few weeks.



3 comments:

Jennisa said...

Happy birthday to your kiddos! 2 birthdays that close together does make for business!!!

Julie said...

I feel like I didn't even breathe this January. I kept thinking when the holidays are over I am going to have more time. Lets pray that happens in February! Good luck with Jason gone. I actually like when Justin is gone. He does not leave very often, but it seems like it is my time to stay up late with just me. Not to mention we have cereal and pancakes for dinner. The kids love it too, what ever they want for dinner, they can have.

You probably don't even know I read your blog. I got it from Michelle's. I feel like I am getting to know people better through their blogs.

Michelle Jensen said...

I never thought I would say this but every time I see pictures of Jarren I am sad I am not his teacher any more!! Having Dallin is like having 5 of the boys I had last year and I miss Jarren always challenging me to a sing off in singing time!!